Steve Corne – Principal, Ribblesdale
A Chartered Accountant who was founder and director of a successful professional practice which specialised in providing outsourced accountancy and financial solutions to the SME sector and has actively worked with and advised businesses for over 25 years. In many cases I acted in the capacity of, or was appointed Financial Director to the various businesses.
• Responsibility for Management Information Reporting to various Boards’ of Directors
• Involvement in advising and assisting in decision making at Board & Senior Management levels
• Responsibility for managing the relationships between client companies their funders and shareholders.
• Responsibility for over-seeing finance & accounting operations in complex financial & contractual situations
• Involvement in the structuring and reviewing of client company’s business plans and assisting in the creation of alternative strategies.
• Providing advice to a variety of companies trading in different business sectors.
• Actively managing and assisting in the facilitation of practical financial solutions
Recently appointed as Honorary Treasurer of the Chartered Institute of Waste Management (CIWM) and as a Board Trustee of the Wakefield City Academy Trust.
During the past year, I have been involved in negotiating the sale of Wessex Grain Ltd to Cefetra Ltd and the sale of Enviroparks (Wales) Ltd to Zeus Renewables Ltd.