Nigel is a forward-thinking finance professional with broad strategic and commercial skill-set applied to FD and MD roles.
Nigel qualified as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG spending 4 years’ in its Financial Sector practice. Since leaving KPMG, Nigel has gained over 20 years’ cross sector experience in Consumer Goods; Software, Technology and Telecoms; Property, Leisure and the Public Sector.
Nigel has worked in a range of businesses from large multi-national businesses; a £1bn+ PE backed UK Telco and a complex government department; to start-up technology business and various SME leadership teams in UK subsidiaries.
Nigel has applied his skills and experience to the type of challenges you may be facing, including;
• With plans and strategies for growth, achieving effective cash management and driven product, service or solution profitability;
• Supported the turnaround or transformation of areas where improvements are needed;
• Achieved effective use of technology in shaping your IT/IS Strategy, its implementation and delivery (of benefits);
• Developed talent or identified means to cost effectively fill any gaps; and
• Enabled acquisitions, divestments and ensured cost effective financing.
Nigel is married, with two sons. He is kept fit by his two black Labradors; enjoys cycling, the occasional triathlon and supporting Swansea City FC and the Welsh Rugby team. Encouraged by his wife, he has joined a choir and rediscovered Ballroom and Latin dancing!