Highly commercial and strategic Chartered Accountant with a proven track record of managing businesses through change in start-up, high growth and turnaround environments. I enjoy applying my business planning, performance management and corporate finance expertise to scale high-potential businesses. I am passionate about ESG investment and the transitions that this funding will deliver.
- Launched & managed 3 separate start-ups through to sustainable operation and, in some instances, with exit achieved
- Managed the investment in a wind farm development, through construction to operation, and ultimately achieving a triple digit IRR on exit
- Introduced and led a structured performance management process for a PE-backed consumer finance group which doubled organic profits over 2 years
- Led multiple due diligence projects as CFO, resulting in 3 successful acquisitions and 2 joint ventures. Led delivery of synergies of over £10m
- Managed funding relationships across 6 subsidiaries with complex funding vehicles and multiple credit lines during the Global Financial Crisis
- Served as Director on Multiple Boards in Private and Private Equity environments since 2007