David Rossi – Regional Director, East Midlands
Executive Leader in Business Development and Entrepreneurship with a proven record delivering exceptional levels of revenue, profitability, sales management and customer satisfaction performance across multi-site b2b and b2c service operations. 7+ years as a Managing Director and over 20+ years Management Experience with top level performance and complete P&L management responsibility. Employee development and empowerment is critical. Areas of expertise:
• Large Account Management
• Contract Negotiation
• Recruiting, Training and Retaining Top Talent
• Sales and Revenue Training
• Customer Service Training
• Cost Control Management
• Developing Senior Level Staff
Full P&L responsibility for 30 locations with £30M in revenues. Comprehensively turned around a failing UK operation, the worst in the organisation, for an international car hire company (Enterprise Rent-A-Car) from a £1m p/a loss to £1.7m p/a profit in one year, nearly doubled the fleet size, increased key business account revenues by 200% and changed the culture to focus on achievement and customer satisfaction, creating one of the best performing operations in the company.
Executive management responsibilities for training, managing and developing a performance based team of 300 employees. Dave implemented training for external sales, telephone sales and counter sale. This training led to increased growth in fleet size and revenue. Additionally, the customer service training that Dave implemented and facilitated led to the operation posting above average ‘completely satisfied’ scores above the corporate average. Enterprise’s decentralised entrepreneurial approach allowed Dave to run all facets of this fast paced, customer facing business from finance/business management, to human resources, including recruitment and training, all aspects of the vehicle life cycle from purchasing, repair and disposal, in addition to the risk/loss control and the facilities/operations departments.
• Developed 10 staff to achieve promotions to other Enterprise operations.
• The group was awarded the 2008 Enterprise, “Jack Taylor Founding Values Award”, recognising high performance in operations, philanthropy, community relations, ethics and diversity.
• Awarded Enterprise “Departmental Exceptional Achievement Awards” in 2011 for Remarketing and in 2010 for Vehicle Repair and Risk Management.
Qualifications BSc – Business Management