Regional Directors – The FD Centre
Regional Directors: The FD Centre is the UK and Global Market Leader for part-time Finance Director services delivering Time, Money and Peace of Mind to ambitious mid-tier owner managers, typically with businesses with turnover between £2m and £50m.
To support significant growth, the company is now looking for ambitious Regional Directors to build and lead vertically integrated teams of Finance Directors to deliver the company’s unique style of part-time finance director services to mid-tier businesses.
Candidates will be highly experienced, energetic and self-driven individuals with a natural ability and enjoyment of developing relationships, along with having a demonstrable track record of excellence and achievement in the areas of business building, team leadership and account management, and who want to work in a collegiate environment with other like-minded professionals. This unique opportunity will suit individuals (possibly with MBAs) with an understanding of commercial finance.
The role is self-employed, whilst operating within a defined model, and combines the benefits of being part of a team and a support organisation, but with a level of autonomy and freedom in how the results are delivered. Past experience has been that the role should initially generate gross income of approximately £3,000 per month rising to over £10,000 per month.
- Founded in the UK in 2001, the Company is the UK and global market leader and now has regional operations across the UK and overseas with presence in 71 locations across 16 countries.
- The Company is passionate about providing top class Finance Director services on a part-time basis to the mid-tier sector, our Purpose is to build relationships that make a real difference to both our clients and those who work with us. It is committed to the ongoing development of its own team, both commercially and culturally, and believes in the long-term sustainable growth of its Clients’ businesses.
- With a strong collegiate environment, the Company’s entire work is about providing highly experienced part-time FDs to businesses that ‘don’t need, don’t want and probably can’t afford’ a full-time Finance Director, but need this skill set on an ongoing regular basis or for particular situations as they arise.
- The Company’s FDs are all qualified from one of the major chartered institutes and have all been real life Finance Directors in business, once, twice or several times over. Many of the Company’s FDs have also run businesses or have general management experience. They share common qualities of excellence and the desire to pass on their knowledge and experience.
Required Skills and Experience
- Able to develop a strong alignment to the Company’s Purpose and Culture
- A strong ‘people person’ with a natural ability and enjoyment of building relationships;
- A team player who thrives on building, leading and motivating a high performing team;
- Has previously built a sustainable team/division;
- Commercial background;
- Credible and able to ‘connect’ with and influence SME business owners;
- Enjoyment of and successful track record in developing new business;
- Long term account management approach;
- Energetic, motivated, determined, able to makes things happen;
- Organised and dependable;
- Empathy with and understanding of the role of the Finance Director;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced business individual to join the leading provider of part-time finance director teams to mid-sized businesses. This is not a franchise and no fees are involved. Incomes of over £120k+ are being achieved. Apply now via Join the Team – Regional Directors page!